Pressure treated with Tanalith E in a natural wood green
|4ft, 5ft , 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 11ft and 12ft|
1.1938m (47 inches)
End Hangings Dimensions (mm)
ex125mm x 75mm
Top Rail Dimensions (mm)
|ex100mm x 75mm|
Rail Dimensions (mm)
|ex75mm x 25mm|
Ruby UK Ltd are stockists of both CladMark and DeckMark accredited timber products from our supplier.
One of our most popular gates giving a sense of luxury to your driveway or field entrance. This type of 5 Bar diamond brace gate is made by hand. Using this style gives the gate a smoother and more attractive look. This top of the range gate will stand out as your entrance or field gate.
Our 3,4, 5 and 6-foot gates have a diagonal cross brace whereas all other sizes have a diamond brace, doing it this way provides great strength to all sizes of our gates. Have a look at our excellent reviews below!As standard they come as 4ft high and all lengths from 3ft to 12ft. We do also offer a bespoke size gate. Just give us a call on 01409 231763 and one of our friendly members of staff can talk you through and help you find the gate size you require!
To make your gate we use pressure treated larch wood. This gives the gate a long lasting, strong and weatherproof finish. For the bolts, nuts and washer we use a stainless steel metal; stopping it from rusting in the rain and also helping it last longer. With all this combined we have created the perfect, long lasting and attractive field or entrance gate for you!
Mortise And Tenon Joints:
- Strength is a extremely important factor of the planed 5 bar gate! To increase the overall gate strength we use mortise in tenon joints, a very traditional joint known to provide outstanding strength.
Green Pressure Treated
- The gate is made from green pressure treated timber! Pressure treatment uses a high-pressure tank to force the preservative chemicals deep into the timber quickly. This makes the wood much more durable and able to withstand damage and exposure to moisture. Not only will pressure treated timber last longer, it won’t need as much maintenance!
Made By Hand
- Our planed 5 bar gate is made by hand, by a team of very skilled joiners which have years of experience on this one gate! By the Exbourne gate being made by hand it reduces machinery flaws and increases the overall quality of the gate, due to the high amount of quality checks that are carried out to ensure only the best gates are sent out to our customers!
Planed All round Finish
- The planed 5 bar gates had a fully planed all round finish to the highest of quality. By the gate having this finish it provides a sense of luxury and looks outstanding in any driveway or field entrance!
Posts and Ironmongery
24" Adjustable Hinge Set - Used to fit the gate onto the post, allow a 4" gap between post and gate using this hinge set. This is premium version and is also available in standard galvanised.
Double Gate Latch Set - This set comes with a throwover loop and drop bolt. This set is need if two gates are hung together. This is the premium version and is also available in standard galvanised.
Self Locking Latch - Perfect if just one gate is hung by itself, this catches the gate when shut and stops it from moving or opening.
Sawn timber Post - 8ft 6x6, 8ft 7x7 and 8ft 8x8. Bespoke sizes available.
Oak Post - Long lasting gate post and looks great! Available in various sizes
Iroko Post - Long lasting and luxury. We don't currently have this listed, please give us a call for quote for these on 01409 231763. We are more than happy to help!
- Tanalith water-based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance.
- Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
- Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer.
- This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
- Free 1-5 Day Delivery; on orders before 12PM!
- Your delivery can be left safe - feel free to leave us a note for the courier.
- Click here for more delivery information.
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods to be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click here for more returns information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Ruby UK - Timber
Free delivery on all orders! We offer this service to all our UK mainland customers.
Of course we can deliver to areas outside of the UK mainland, but we do required a small extra charge. Please contact us and we're be happy provide a price!
We use our own delivery fleet and drivers to ensure the best service!
Our drivers will leave the goods where ever required! No customer is expect to every help unload the goods!
Your order will be fully trackable, a 1 hour time slot will be provided! Our tracking App will allow you to contact the driver and see his progress throughout the day.
No problem at all, our driver will always leave the goods in a safe area with a clear image of where it's been left!
Of course if there is no safe place our driver can deliver the goods to an alternative location or the delivery can be re-arrange to another date that suits you!
Yes of course! You can either arrange delivery back to our depot or we can arrange transport at a small cost!
Yes, bespoke / personalised products are one of Ruby UK's specialities.
We offer a bespoke range in cladding, gates, fence panels, decking kits, sawn timber, beams, sheds, planters and pergolas.
Offering any width, length, depth in all of the above.
We can also source any material, meaning we can make any of our products out of your desired material also!