Tongue-Tite® Plus Screws x 200
Tongue-Tite Plus is the easy fix for installing tongue and groove flooring and cladding. All its features have a purpose and are not just for fancy.
Its single course thread has been designed to eliminate the ream out of the floor boarding, giving high pull out retention. In other words - no more squeaky boards!
The star recess provides greater grip and control on application whilst the narrow countersunk head gives a neat flush fix to allow the next board to sit in place.
Unlike messy glues and nails Tongue-Tite Plus can be removed without damaging the timber should floorboards or cladding need to be moved in the future.
Tite-Fix is a member of the Timber Decking and Cladding Association (TDCA) and holds their DeckMark Plus and CladMark Plus accreditations which are quality schemes operated by the TDCA. For those that have never heard of the TDCA, they are an independent technical and advisory body that operates on a not for profit basis. With their expert knowledge, they provide advice and guidance on how to correctly specify and install timber decking and cladding. Their website is a great tool for anyone embarking on a decking or cladding project.
- The ideal screw for exterior use such as cladding and tongue & groove boards
- Stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance Hidden
- Removable Two free T10 driver bits in each box
- Available in three sizes - 3.5 x 32mm/3.5 x 45mm/3.5 x 49mm
- Due to the nature of stainless steel, if you are using this product on hardwoods please drill a pilot hole
Ruby UK Delivery & Returns
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.