|Timber Used||Iroko Hardwood|
|Timber Treatment||Untreated (Iroko is rot-resistant)|
|Width of Gate||3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft and 10ft|
|Height of end hanging stile||4ft|
|Height of end hanging stile (Inch)||63.5"|
|Top Rail Dimensions (Inch)||4"x 3"|
|Timber finish||Planed Finish|
This is the ultimate luxury entrance or driveway gate. An entrance gate is a huge feature of a house and is very important to pick the right timber and style for yours. This gate is made from the premium hardwood, Iroko, otherwise known as "African Oak". These gates are built to last. Not only is this one of the most durable woods out there but also looks the part as well. Naturally yellow or golden colour with an interlocked grain. Both stylish and modern, making it a very popular gate.
It has been expertly crafted by our timber joinery specialist. This gate has been perfectly constructed to make them sturdy, strong and finished with the highest quality. Huge amounts of details have gone into making the gates, from the stainless steel bolts and caps to the iroko dowels.
Posts and Ironmongery
24" Adjustable Hinge Set - Epoxy Black. Used to fit the gate onto the post, allow a 4" gap between post and gate using this hinge set. This is a premium version and is also available in standard galvanised.
Double Gate Latch Set - Epoxy Black. This set comes with a throw over loop and drop bolt. This set is needed if two gates are hung together. This is the premium version and is also available in standard galvanised.
Self Locking Latch - Used if just one gate is hung by itself, catches the gate when shut and stops it from moving or opening.
Sawn timber Post - 8ft 6x6, 8ft 7x7 and 8ft 8x8. Bespoke sizes are available.
Iroko Post - This post is made from the same timber as the gate. Will match perfectly alongside the gate and last a lot longer than sawn timber post. We don't currently have this list, please give us a call for a quote for these on 01409 231763. We are more than happy to help!
Oak Post - Long-lasting gate post and looks great! Available in various sizes
Mortise And Tenon Joints:
- Strength is an extremely important factor of the Exbourne gate! To increase the overall gate strength we use mortise in tenon joints, a very traditional joint known to provide outstanding strength.
Green Pressure Treated
- The gate is made from green pressure treated timber! Pressure treatment uses a high-pressure tank to force the preservative chemicals deep into the timber quickly. This makes the wood much more durable and able to withstand damage and exposure to moisture. Not only will pressure treated timber last longer, but it also won’t need as much maintenance!
Made By Hand
- Our Exbourne gate is made by hand, by a team of very skilled joiners who have years of experience on this one gate! By the Exbourne gate being made by hand, it reduces machinery flaws and increases the overall quality of the gate, due to the high amount of quality checks that are carried out to ensure only the best gates are sent out to our customers!
Planed All Round Finish
- The Exbourne gates had a fully planned all-round finish to the highest of quality. By the gate having this finish it provides a sense of luxury and looks outstanding in any driveway or field entrance!
- Free up to 20 day Delivery to UK Mainland!
- Click here for more Delivery & Returns information
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods must be returned in the same condition as sent out
- Click Here for more returns information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Ruby UK - Timber
Free delivery on all orders! We offer this service to all our UK mainland customers.
Of course we can deliver to areas outside of the UK mainland, but we do required a small extra charge. Please contact us and we're be happy provide a price!
We use our own delivery fleet and drivers to ensure the best service!
Our drivers will leave the goods where ever required! No customer is expect to every help unload the goods!
Your order will be fully trackable, a 1 hour time slot will be provided! Our tracking App will allow you to contact the driver and see his progress throughout the day.
No problem at all, our driver will always leave the goods in a safe area with a clear image of where it's been left!
Of course if there is no safe place our driver can deliver the goods to an alternative location or the delivery can be re-arrange to another date that suits you!
Yes of course! You can either arrange delivery back to our depot or we can arrange transport at a small cost!
Yes, bespoke / personalised products are one of Ruby UK's specialities.
We offer a bespoke range in cladding, gates, fence panels, decking kits, sawn timber, beams, sheds, planters and pergolas.
Offering any width, length, depth in all of the above.
We can also source any material, meaning we can make any of our products out of your desired material also!