Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion-resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
• Hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours of salt spray resistance in accordance with BS EN 9227:2012
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• Helix shank for removing debris and improving clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
Ruby UK Delivery & Returns
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.