- For solid timber
- Externally – log cabins, timber cladding, fencing, garages, sheds, saunas, etc.
- Internally – timber ceilings, wall panelling, tongue & groove, staircases, floors, etc
- Commercial and domestic environments
- Will protect timber substrates to Euro-class B-s1, d0 (Equivalent to Class 0 & 1)
- Tested to European Standard EN 13823 and BS EN 11925-2
- Unaffected by moisture and humidity when dry
- Unaffected by wear
- Virtually odourless, non-toxic, non-allergic
- Colourless. Please test on a small area before treating the complete surface to ensure you are satisfied with the result
- Leaves timber looking natural
- Biologically and ecologically safe
- Non-specialist application
- Application by brush, roller, spray, vacuum or dipping
- Suitable for off-site application
- Can be overcoated with waterborne varnishes and wood stains if a decorative or protective finish is required. Please test on a small area before treating the complete surface to ensure you are satisfied with the result
- Apply for and download the certificate online
- Coverage rate – 3.7m²/litre (2.7m²/L-litre on cedar)
- Sizes available - 5L, 20L
- For most species of timber, the total coverage rate to work to is 3.7m²/L. For cedar, only the total coverage rate is 2.7m²/L to achieve Euro Class B and Class 0 spread of flame and fire propagation.
- For cladding, we recommend coating all sides of the panels.
- We recommend the cladding being a minimum of 14mm.
- With Zeroflame Treatment the timber should be unsealed to enable the Treatment to be absorbed.
Ruby UK Delivery & Returns
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.