- For solid timber
- Externally – log cabins, timber cladding, fencing, garages, sheds, saunas, etc.
- Internally – timber ceilings, wall panelling, tongue & groove, staircases, floors, etc
- Commercial and domestic environments
- Will protect timber substrates to Euro-class B-s1, d0 (Equivalent to Class 0 & 1)
- Tested to European Standard EN 13823 and BS EN 11925-2
- Unaffected by moisture and humidity when dry
- Unaffected by wear
- Virtually odourless, non-toxic, non-allergic
- Colourless. Please test on a small area before treating the complete surface to ensure you are satisfied with the result
- Leaves timber looking natural
- Biologically and ecologically safe
- Non-specialist application
- Application by brush, roller, spray, vacuum or dipping
- Suitable for off-site application
- Can be overcoated with waterborne varnishes and wood stains if a decorative or protective finish is required. Please test on a small area before treating the complete surface to ensure you are satisfied with the result
- Apply for and download the certificate online
- Coverage rate – 3.7m²/litre (2.7m²/L-litre on cedar)
- Sizes available - 5L, 20L
- For most species of timber, the total coverage rate to work to is 3.7m²/L. For cedar, only the total coverage rate is 2.7m²/L to achieve Euro Class B and Class 0 spread of flame and fire propagation.
- For cladding, we recommend coating all sides of the panels.
- We recommend the cladding being a minimum of 14mm.
- With Zeroflame Treatment the timber should be unsealed to enable the Treatment to be absorbed.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free delivery on all orders over £100!* (£20 Delivery on orders below this) We offer this service to all our UK mainland customers.
Of course we can deliver to areas outside of the UK mainland, but we do require a small extra charge. Please contact us and we will be happy provide a price!
Shipping will depend on the product being ordered. Delivery timeframe will be confirmed at checkout. Or, can check the "delivery times" tab on the product page.
We use our own delivery fleet and drivers to ensure the best service!
Our drivers will leave the goods where ever required! Drivers are more than happy to lift the timber, so customers aren't required to help offload.
Your order will be fully trackable, a 1 hour time slot will be provided! Our tracking App will allow you to contact the driver and see their progress throughout the day.
No problem at all, our driver will always leave the goods in a safe area with a clear image of where it's been left.
Of course if there is no safe place our driver can deliver the goods to an alternative location or the delivery can be re-arrange to another date that suits you.
Yes, of course! You can either arrange delivery back to our depot or we can arrange transport at a small cost.
Yes, bespoke / personalised products are one of Ruby's specialities.
We offer a bespoke range in cladding, gates, fence panels, decking kits, sawn timber, beams, sheds, planters and pergolas.
Offering any width, length, depth in all of the above.
We can also source any material, meaning we can make any of our products out of your desired material!