|Rails||75mm x 19mm|
|Top Rails||90mm x 70mm|
|End Hangings||90mm x 70mm|
|Length||0.6m, 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 2.7m, 3.0m, 3.3m, 3.6m, 3.9m, 4.2m, 4.5m, 4.8m|
|Height||0.6m (5 Rails), 0.9, (5 Rails), 1.2m (6 Rails), 1.5m (8 Rails), 1.8m (9 Rails) 2.1m (10 Rails)|
A really modern, luxury diamond brace gate that adds a unique design and entrance to your homes or fields. The gate is planed to create a smooth and modern appearance making your entrances stand out. Made in the heart of the Devon countryside using traditional joinery techniques that create the perfect modern diamond brace gate.
To make your gate we use pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood timber. This gives the gate a long lasting, strong and weatherproof finish. For the bolts, nuts and washer we use a stainless steel metal; stopping it from rusting in the rain and also helping it last longer. With all this combined we have created the perfect, long lasting and attractive field or entrance gate for you!
Mortise And Tenon Joints:
- Strength is a extremely important factor of the 6 bar planed bar gate! To increase the overall gate strength we use mortise in tenon joints, a very traditional joint known to provide outstanding strength.
Manufactured in the UK:
- Our planed gates are made by hand, by a team of very skilled joiners which have years of experience on this one gate! With the gate being made by hand, it reduces machinery flaws and increases the overall quality of the gate, due to the high amount of quality checks that are carried out to ensure only the best gates are sent out to our customers!
Planed All round Finish
- The planed gates had a fully planed all round finish to the highest of quality. By the gate having this finish it provides a sense of luxury and looks outstanding in any driveway or field entrance
- Tanalith water-based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance.
- Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
- Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer.
- This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Please Note: This product is specifically manufactured upon order placement and falls under our "Made-To-Measure" product range. We encourage you to review our Terms and Conditions (Section 2) before placing an order, as they detail guidance regarding orders, returns, and cancellations for "Made-To-Measure" product range.
5-7 Day Express Delivery available for £50 at checkout*
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free delivery on all orders! We offer this service to all our UK mainland customers.
Of course we can deliver to areas outside of the UK mainland, but we do required a small extra charge. Please contact us and we're be happy provide a price!
We use our own delivery fleet and drivers to ensure the best service!
Our drivers will leave the goods where ever required! No customer is expect to every help unload the goods!
Your order will be fully trackable, a 1 hour time slot will be provided! Our tracking App will allow you to contact the driver and see his progress throughout the day.
No problem at all, our driver will always leave the goods in a safe area with a clear image of where it's been left!
Of course if there is no safe place our driver can deliver the goods to an alternative location or the delivery can be re-arrange to another date that suits you!
Yes of course! You can either arrange delivery back to our depot or we can arrange transport at a small cost!
Yes, bespoke / personalised products are one of Ruby UK's specialities.
We offer a bespoke range in cladding, gates, fence panels, decking kits, sawn timber, beams, sheds, planters and pergolas.
Offering any width, length, depth in all of the above.
We can also source any material, meaning we can make any of our products out of your desired material also!