All exterior woods grey into a patina colour over time, however UV-Protection Oil Tints have been developed to maintain the wood's natural colour with the use of pigments to optimally match the wood's natural characteristics.
Ideal for windows, doors, cladding, fencing and other vertically structured joinery (not recommended for flat surfaces such as decking).
Natural oil-based and microporous finish does not crack, flake, peel or blister. Water and dirt resistant, moisture regulating and reduces wood swelling and shrinkage.
- Approx. coverage: 18m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2
- Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C
- Drying time: 12hrs.
- Sizes: 0.125L, 0.750L, 2.5L
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Resists growth of algae, mildew and fungal
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel, flake or blister
- No sanding necessary for future applications
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.