|Timber Used||Treated Softwood|
|Timber Treatment||Pressure Treated (Tanalised)|
|Construction||Mortise and Tenon Joints|
|Width of Gate||0.9m|
|Height of Gate||0.9m|
|Timber Finish||Smooth Planed Finish|
Ruby UK Ltd are stockists of both CladMark and DeckMark accredited timber products from our supplier
A strong quality, traditional timber gate with equal appearance from both sides. Constructed using Mortise & tenon joints giving the gate a sturdy, stable structure and a smooth finish completing it. The gate is pressure-treated (Tanalised) giving a pale green colour.
We can provide a garden gate hinge set which is the perfect kit to help install your gate, including a ring latch, 2 tee hinges and bolt.
Environmentally Friendly Timber
- Here at Ruby we make sure all our timber is sourced within FSC and PEFC regulated timber. This ensures the chain of custody certification traces the wood from forest to distribution, giving you the assurance that the timber has been sustainably sourced.
- FSC maintains forest biodiversity, productivity and ecological process, helping the people, forest and wildlife.
Environmentally Friendly packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
Delivery and Returns
- Free Next Day Delivery; on orders before 12PM!
- Pick a preferred day of delivery yourself. Just let us know which day works best for you!
- Your delivery can be left safe - feel free to leave us a note for the courier.
- Click here for more delivery information.
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods to be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click here for more returns information
Ruby UK Delivery & Returns
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.