A highly versatile, precision-engineered panel that is economical and environmentally friendly without compromising on strength and stability.
OSB3 panels are ideal for a wide range of applications within manufacturing and construction. They perform well in humid environments and are BBA approved – they also contain zero added formaldehyde.
SIze - 9mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
- Zero added formaldehyde resin
- Made from UK and ROI timber cut waste
- Manufactured in the UK meaning smaller carbon footprint
- Suitable for structural use in load-bearing conditions (over 9mm thickness)
- Consistent, uniform boards with no voids, knots or signs of eliminating
- Can be sawn, drilled, planed, filed, nailed or sanded. The boards can even take nails as close to 8mm from the edge without fear of splitting
- A smooth OSB that requires no sanding – not even for GRP roofing applications
Ruby UK Delivery & Returns
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.