IRO touch up cream is designed to be applied to IRO boards. It can be used to restore damage or repair marks. Can also be applied when board colour starts to fade. 1L bottle covers approximately 30m2.
- Cream substance for easy application
- Available in a range of colours
- 0% VOC Content
- Non-film-forming, does not flake
- Matt Finish
- Store upright, protect from frost and extreme temperatures
- Best used within 12 months of purchase
- All surfaces to be stained must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared
- Stir well before use
- Apply using a flat brush or sponge
- Immediately rub and blend in the product using a sponge/cloth
- Do not over apply - effective protection is achieved once the timber can absorb no more product
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or in adverse weather conditions
- Under normal conditions should take around 12 hours
- Touch dry after 30mins
- Approx 25 to 35m2 per litre
- Remove as much product as possible from brushes, before cleaning with warm soapy water
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free delivery on all orders over £100!* (£20 Delivery on orders below this) We offer this service to all our UK mainland customers.
Of course we can deliver to areas outside of the UK mainland, but we do require a small extra charge. Please contact us and we will be happy provide a price!
Shipping will depend on the product being ordered. Delivery timeframe will be confirmed at checkout. Or, can check the "delivery times" tab on the product page.
We use our own delivery fleet and drivers to ensure the best service!
Our drivers will leave the goods where ever required! Drivers are more than happy to lift the timber, so customers aren't required to help offload.
Your order will be fully trackable, a 1 hour time slot will be provided! Our tracking App will allow you to contact the driver and see their progress throughout the day.
No problem at all, our driver will always leave the goods in a safe area with a clear image of where it's been left.
Of course if there is no safe place our driver can deliver the goods to an alternative location or the delivery can be re-arrange to another date that suits you.
Yes, of course! You can either arrange delivery back to our depot or we can arrange transport at a small cost.
Yes, bespoke / personalised products are one of Ruby's specialities.
We offer a bespoke range in cladding, gates, fence panels, decking kits, sawn timber, beams, sheds, planters and pergolas.
Offering any width, length, depth in all of the above.
We can also source any material, meaning we can make any of our products out of your desired material!