|Timber Used||Featheredge Boards, Sawn Timber (Braced)|
|Timber Treatment||Tanalith Pressure Treated Green|
150mm x 22mm (Tapered down to 15mm and 7mm)
|Width of Gate||0.9m|
|Height of Gate||1.8m|
|Timber Finish||Rough Sawn Feather board edge|
Our garden gate is handmade here at Ruby UK. Made from pressure treated, high-quality featheredge. With years of experience, these gates will look fantastic as a side gate. Specifically designed for strength and durability to make it long lasting and appealing. Fully framed, ledged and braced.
Posts and Ironmongery
Posts and Ironwork are available as an extra and are strongly advised as it matches the gate and keeps the stress and hassle of installation to a minimum.
Gate Posts are 2.4m in length and 100mm x 100mm in width. These posts are Green Treated also and go hand in hand with the gate.
Ironwork consists of 1 Pair of 18" Medium Tee Hinges and 1 x Twisted Ring Latch, both in a galvanised finish. We also have ePoxy Black ironwork available, please contact us if you would like to change.
- Tanalith water based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance.
- Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
- Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer.
- This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Environmentally Friendly Timber
- Here at Ruby we make sure all our timber is sourced within FSC and PEFC regulated timber. This ensures the chain of custody certification traces the wood from forest to distribution, giving you the assurance that the timber has been sustainably sourced.
- FSC maintains forest biodiversity, productivity and ecological process, helping the people, forest and wildlife.
Environmentally Friendly packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
- Handmade by our team of expertly skilled and experienced carpenters; on site, in the heart of Devon.
- Years of experience between our team, using strict quality control throughout our manufacturing line.
- Ensuring only the highest quality manufactured products are dispatched out to you.
- Bespoke sizes available!
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.