|Kiln Dried Scandinavian Redwood|
|15 Year Treatment Guarantee|
|Timber Treatment||Green Pressure Treated|
|Thickness (MM)||33mm (1.30")|
|Length (MM)||0.6m (2ft), 1.2m (4ft), 1.8m (6ft)|
Ruby UK Ltd are stockists of both CladMark and DeckMark accredited timber products from our supplier
Please note: All sizes will arrive in metric and can vary up to 5mm
This trough is ideal for planting flowers, plants, and herbs. They are predominantly used outdoors for gardens, decking, patios, balcony's, and greenhouses. Although our smaller 0.6m size will look great in a conservatory. Having this planter not only looks very stylish and modern but will bring colour and excitement to otherwise empty spaces.
This planter also looks great and is very practical for plant growth as each of our planters comes with drainage holes at the bottom. Ideal, for those that have greenhouses, making it much easier to separate plants and look even more appealing. This planter is also a perfect fit for a flat balcony allowing you to easily excel plant growth in small or large areas.
Please see below our expertly chosen range of seeds, plant feeders, and compost ideally suited for this planter.
If you would like a bespoke size of this planter or any help and advice, give us a call on 01409 231763 or use our live chat. We will be more than happy to help! We also can offer discounts on bulk orders.
Please note: flowers used in this images are for illustrated purposes only and are not included.
Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer. This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Click here to see pressure treatment process
Click here to download a pdf of the Treated Timber User Guide
Environmentally Friendly Packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
Environmentally Friendly Timber
- Here at Ruby we make sure all our timber is sourced within FSC and PEFC regulated timber. This ensures the chain of custody certification traces the wood from forest to distribution, giving you the assurance that the timber has been sustainably sourced.
- FSC maintains forest biodiversity, productivity and ecological process, helping the people, forest and wildlife.
- PEFC sourced, manage 300 million hectors of forestry ensuring all timber products produced are sourced fairly promoting strong framework of the worlds forestry.
- Softwood has an extremely low carbon footprint especially when compared to other materials like concrete, metal and plastics.
- Our Supplier recognises that it has a duty to reduce the environmental impact that its business may have.
Past, Present and Future
- All present and future operations will be conducted in a manner, which impacts least on the environment. Where contamination has been caused in the past our supplier has a firm ongoing commitment to remedy the situation. Contaminated land has already been cleared and the site is registered as a clean site.
- Our Supplier is firmly committed to implement and meet all regulatory requirements.
- Our Supplier will seek to provide as much information as possible on environmental matters. An open invitation exists to customers to conduct their own environmental audit.
Our Supplier is committed to
- Reducing environmental impact - water, air emissions and source of raw materials.
- Reducing Waste - water, raw materials during process, power, fuel etc.
- Reducing the environment impact of transport - car fleet, haulage.
- Reducing noise impact.
- Where a choice of supply is available to the company the most environmentally friendly one will be used whenever possible.
- Our supplier provides staff training and keep their employees informed on environmental issues.
- This Policy Statement, together with its associated procedures and arrangements, will be subject to a continuous review in order to reflect current business activities.
Delivery & Returns
- Pre 12pm - £15.00
- Pre 10am - £28.00
- Saturday - £30.00
- Saturday AM - £35.00
- Click here for more delivery information
Other delivery information
- Pick a preferred day of delivery yourself. Just let us know which day works best for you!
- Your delivery can be left safe - feel free to leave us a note for the courier.
- Click here for more delivery information.
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods must be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click here for more returns information