|Homegrown Western Red Cedar
|Untreated - Cedar is a very durable and naturally long lasting timber. Although we would recommend using stains once a year to keep it's colour longer and ensure its long life
|Face Cover (mm)||139mm (5.47")|
|Thickness (mm)||19mm (0.75")|
|Overlap (mm)||11mm (0.43")|
|Length (m)||1.8m (6ft) - 2.4m (8ft) - 3.6m (12ft)|
Please note; All sizes will arrive in metric and can vary up to 5mm.
Planed Western Red Cedar Shiplap Cladding Boards 145mm x 19mm. High quality western red cedar cladding boards. We are extremely passionate about Western Red Cedar, no other wood compares for use in cladding, decking, fencing or roofing. It is exceptionally durable and strong and stable but also astonishingly light – it is fantastic to work with.
Cedar is known to have a long lasting life and less likely to twist and warp than many other timber species. Very little maintenance is required for cedar, all round a perfect timber that has many uses! These boards have a planed smooth finish and in a Shiplap profile.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
Our supplier will not trade in timber species prohibited under the Convention on the International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora.
Our Supplier is committed to purchasing timber and timber products from legal sources and operate a robust due diligence process, seeking evidence of compliance from our suppliers in line with the requirements of EUTR, to demonstrate that they are operating in accordance with the law. We unreservedly condemn illegal logging practices, and aim to keep ourselves informed of changes in international processes and legislation.
Our Supplier aims to help our customers meet their environmental commitments by providing a range of products that meet the highest environmental standards.
Our Supplier is fully committed to the efficient use of energy. By ensuring the efficient use of energy and the recycling of waste at our operational sites, we make every reasonable effort to minimise the environmental impact of our activities.
- Our Suppliers staff have a role to play in protecting the environment and developing our environmental aims. That’s why we train our staff to fulfil their role in our environmental commitments.
Our Supplier works with relevant trade organisations, NGOs, and governments to develop and evolve our responsible purchasing policy. We will continuously raise the proportion of timber and timber products that originate from legal and sustainably managed forests, in accordance with the stepwise approach.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 12pm for Free Next Day Delivery!
- Pre 12pm - £15.00
- Pre 10am - £28.00
- Saturday - £30.00
- Saturday AM - £35.00
- Click here for more delivery information
Other delivery information
- Pick a preferred day of delivery yourself. Just let us know which day works best for you!
- Your delivery can be left safe - feel free to leave us a note for the courier.
- Click here for more delivery information.
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods must be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click here for more returns information