- Size: 20kg bag.
- Setting time: 5-10 minutes.
- Ideal for fixing wooden, metal or concrete posts in place.
- Simple two step process:
- 1 - Fill hole to 1/3rd depth with water.
- 2 - Pour in Fencemate evenly around post until no visible standing water is visible.
- Comes in showerproof and recyclable plastic bags.
- Recommended temperature range for use is 5°C to 30°C
- Standard site practice to the relevant British and European Standards should always apply.
- Ideal for fixing decking posts, rotary washing lines and small/medium sized gateposts (less than 1.0m width gate)
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.