|Timber Used||Scandinavian Softwood|
|Timber Treatment||Tanalith Pressure Treated|
|Picket Pales||6ft picket pales round top|
|Width of Gate||0.9m|
|Height of Gate||1.8m|
|Timber Finish||Smooth Planed Finish|
Ruby UK Ltd are stockists of both CladMark and DeckMark accredited timber products from our supplier
Our garden gate is handmade here at Ruby UK. Made from pressure treated, high quality picket pales. With years of experience, these gates will look fantastic as a side gate. Specifically designed for strength and durability to make it long lasting and appealing. Fully framed, ledged and braced.
Please contact us for a gate installation quote!
If you would like a bespoke size of this gate, give us a call on 01409 231763. We will be more than happy to help!
All our gates are made within 10mm of these measurements.
We can provide a garden gate hinge set which is the perfect kit to help install your gate, including a ring latch, 2 tee hinges and bolt. We also sell individual picket pales, a perfect match to this gate and ideal for fencing your garden as well as 6ft picket panels, either standard or a freestanding portable version.
- Tanalith water based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance.
- Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
- Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer.
- This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Environmentally Friendly Timber
- Here at Ruby we make sure all our timber is sourced within FSC and PEFC regulated timber. This ensures the chain of custody certification traces the wood from forest to distribution, giving you the assurance that the timber has been sustainably sourced.
- FSC maintains forest biodiversity, productivity and ecological process, helping the people, forest and wildlife.
Environmentally Friendly packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
- Handmade by our team of expertly skilled and experienced carpenters; on site, in the heart of Devon.
- Years of experience between our team, using strict quality control throughout our manufacturing line.
- Ensuring only the highest quality manufactured products are dispatched out to you.
- Bespoke sizes available!
Delivery and Returns
- Pick a prefered day of delivery yourself. Just let us know which day works best for you!
- Your delivery can be left safe- feel free to leave us a note for the courier.
- Click here for further delivery information.
- 30 day returns accepted
- Goods must be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click here for further return information.
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.