- Made in Britain from Heavy Duty steel
- Heatproof Matt Black Paint
- No assembly required
- Includes delivery to your door
- Height: 1.3 meters
- Base: 350mm square
- Top: 90mm square
- Height: 1.8 meters
- Base: 480mm square
- Top: 120mm square
- Weight: 50KG
Typically, chimeneas are mass produced overseas using thin materials and require assembly. Our experience is that these chimeneas don't stand the test of time. Unlike our chimineas, which are proudly designed and made in our facility in the midlands, expertly welded by hand, we make every chimenea out of heavy duty British 3mm steel, with a 6mm base plate for additional stability and robustness. We’ve also included 5 carefully placed air holes in the base plate to ensure the fire has a constant air feed, and the fire draws air up through chimenea and out of the top. This keeps a well-stocked fire warm but also minimises smoke out of the mouth of the chimenea and away from eyes.
You have the option to purchase a chimenea with heat resistant mat black paint or without. Without, the chimenea will develop a beautiful and unique orange/brown patina, similar to Cor-ten steel, over a period of 9 to 12months. Painted options are spray painted in heatproof Matt Black paint by hand by our expert painters.
You can burn wood and/or coal in our chimeneas. We recommend you produce more flames by burning wood so you can see those beautiful designs more clearly. We love watching the flames lick through the designs as the fire builds!
Why buy our Chiminea over any others:
• The fabrication: We take the quality of our product extremely seriously. Therefore, we only use the best, qualified welders you can find who take pride in their work and this product. We weld a full seam weld from the top to the bottom of the chiminea, many other chimineas on the market will use a "stitch weld" method which leaves gaps in between the welds. This is incredibly important for two reasons, 1. chimineas are exposed to extreme high and sub-zero temperatures, a full weld gives the strength required to not warp and distort over years of constant use, and 2. It looks so much better! After welding we take the time to linish/ polish the weld so it looks like a continuation of the steel.
• The material: We use the best British 3mm steel for the sides and 6mm steel for the base plate. Other, cheaper and imported alternatives will not use so much material. Thicker material offers superior quality, robustness and hold the heat for longer so you can have that extra drink outside on a cold evening.
• The paint: After welding we brush down any debris or excess materials and wash down to degrease the steel. This leaves a perfect canvas to allow our expert spray painters to apply the heatproof paint. The chiminea is then left to dry in a dust free location before being packaged ready for shipping so you receive an unblemished chiminea ready to enjoy
• The designs: Our talented, creative design team are developing ideas for designs all the time! Once a concept is agreed we develop a CAD (Computer Aided Design) of the artwork and test the design through a laser cutter. Only when we're 100% satisfied the design not only looks great but will be robust enough do we go into production.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free delivery on all orders over £100!* (£20 Delivery on orders below this) We offer this service to all our UK mainland customers.
Of course we can deliver to areas outside of the UK mainland, but we do require a small extra charge. Please contact us and we will be happy provide a price!
Shipping will depend on the product being ordered. Delivery timeframe will be confirmed at checkout. Or, can check the "delivery times" tab on the product page.
We use our own delivery fleet and drivers to ensure the best service!
Our drivers will leave the goods where ever required! Drivers are more than happy to lift the timber, so customers aren't required to help offload.
Your order will be fully trackable, a 1 hour time slot will be provided! Our tracking App will allow you to contact the driver and see their progress throughout the day.
No problem at all, our driver will always leave the goods in a safe area with a clear image of where it's been left.
Of course if there is no safe place our driver can deliver the goods to an alternative location or the delivery can be re-arrange to another date that suits you.
Yes, of course! You can either arrange delivery back to our depot or we can arrange transport at a small cost.
Yes, bespoke / personalised products are one of Ruby's specialities.
We offer a bespoke range in cladding, gates, fence panels, decking kits, sawn timber, beams, sheds, planters and pergolas.
Offering any width, length, depth in all of the above.
We can also source any material, meaning we can make any of our products out of your desired material!