|Kiln Dried Scandinavian Redwood|
|15 Year Treatment Guarantee|
|Timber Treatment||Green Pressure Treated|
|Face Cover||139mm (5.47")|
|Thickness (MM)||15mm (0.75")|
|Overlap (MM)||11mm (0.43")|
|Length (MM)||0.6m (2ft) - 1.2m (4ft) -1.8m (6ft) - 2.4m (8ft) - 3.0m (10ft) - 3.6m (12ft)|
Ruby UK Ltd are stockists of both CladMark and DeckMark accredited timber products from our supplier
Please note: All sizes will arrive in metric and can vary up to 5mm
Planed Treated shiplap soft wood cladding suited for exterior work such as horizontal boarding of sheds, summer houses, garages, play sheds or parts of house walls. Here at Ruby we ensure that it is the very best quality shiplap sent out to you. With 10,000's sold each year and many repeat customers, you can count on us to deliver top quality shiplap at great prices!
These shiplap boards have been pressure treated to ensure longer life. Designed specifically to overlap each other, giving it the best protection while still keeping its attractive look. Perfect to use to form a shiplap wall.
Our core timber products are those manufactured from sustainable timber, and we work closely with our suppliers to provide the quality, consistency and sustainability that you demand.
We offer great discount on larger quantities ordered! Or, if you would like a specific amount of boards or just any help with working out what you need, please feel free to give us a call further for any enquires on 01409 231763.
Click here to check out our easy to follow guide on working out how many Shiplap cladding boards you will need for your area.
Tanalith water based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance. Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer. This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Click here to see pressure treatment process
Click here to download a pdf of the Treated Timber User Guide
Environmentally Friendly Packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
Environmentally Friendly Timber
- Here at Ruby we make sure all our timber is sourced within FSC and PEFC regulated timber. This ensures the chain of custody certification traces the wood from forest to distribution, giving you the assurance that the timber has been sustainably sourced.
- FSC maintains forest biodiversity, productivity and ecological process, helping the people, forest and wildlife.
- PEFC sourced, manage 300 million hectors of forestry ensuring all timber products produced are sourced fairly promoting strong framework of the worlds forestry.
- Softwood has an extremely low carbon footprint especially when compared to other materials like concrete, metal and plastics.
- Our Supplier recognises that it has a duty to reduce the environmental impact that its business may have.
Past, Present and Future
- All present and future operations will be conducted in a manner, which impacts least on the environment. Where contamination has been caused in the past our supplier has a firm ongoing commitment to remedy the situation. Contaminated land has already been cleared and the site is registered as a clean site.
- Our Supplier is firmly committed to implement and meet all regulatory requirements.
- Our Supplier will seek to provide as much information as possible on environmental matters. An open invitation exists to customers to conduct their own environmental audit.
Our Supplier is committed to
- Reducing environmental impact - water, air emissions and source of raw materials.
- Reducing Waste - water, raw materials during process, power, fuel etc.
- Reducing the environment impact of transport - car fleet, haulage.
- Reducing noise impact.
- Where a choice of supply is available to the company the most environmentally friendly one will be used whenever possible.
- Our supplier provides staff training and keep their employees informed on environmental issues.
- This Policy Statement, together with its associated procedures and arrangements, will be subject to a continuous review in order to reflect current business activities.
Delivery & Returns
- Pre 12pm - £15.00
- Pre 10am - £28.00
- Saturday - £30.00
- Saturday AM - £35.00
- Click here for more delivery information
Other delivery information
- Pick a preferred day of delivery yourself. Just let us know which day works best for you!
- Your delivery can be left safe - feel free to leave us a note for the courier.
- Click here for more delivery information.
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods must be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click here for more returns information