Spruce / Larch
Pressure treated with Tanalith E in a natural wood green
|Rough Sawn Finish|
|4" (100mm) x 4" (100mm)|
|1.8m (6ft), 2.4m (8ft), 3.0m (10ft), 3.6m (12ft)|
Timber post used for fencing or as a gate post. This 4x4 post comes in two different lengths. This size post is ideal for the gates and sits nicely in the ground. With rails and timber going into it, not only is it stable and long lasting but looks great! With our range of our diamond brace gates, this post is also an ideal support for our smaller diamond brace gate.
We are also able to source timber to your exact requirements. Please feel free to contact us for further information on 01409 231763.
Green Pressure Treated
- The gate is made from green pressure treated timber! Pressure treatment uses a high-pressure tank to force the preservative chemicals deep into the timber quickly. This makes the wood much more durable and able to withstand damage and exposure to moisture. Not only will pressure treated timber last longer, it won’t need as much maintenance!
Posts and Ironmongery
24" Adjustable Hinge Set - Used to fit the gate onto the post, allow a 4" gap between post and gate using this hinge set. This is premium version and is also available in standard galvanised.
Double Gate Latch Set - This set comes with a throwover loop and drop bolt. This set is need if two gates are hung together. This is the premium version and is also available in standard galvanised.
Self Locking Latch - Perfect if just one gate is hung by itself, this catches the gate when shut and stops it from moving or opening.
Sawn timber Post - 8ft 6x6, 8ft 7x7 and 8ft 8x8. Bespoke sizes available.
Oak Post - Long lasting gate post and looks great! Available in various sizes
Iroko Post - Long lasting and luxury. We don't currently have this listed, please give us a call for quote for these on 01409 231763. We are more than happy to help!
- Tanalith water based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance.
- Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
- Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer.
- This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Environmentally Friendly Timber
- Here at Ruby we make sure we purchase from FSC & PEFC regulated suppliers.
- FSC maintains forest biodiversity, productivity and ecological process, helping the people, forest and wildlife.
Environmentally Friendly packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
Delivery & Returns
Please feel free to give us a call with any questions regarding delivery, we will be happy to help!
- Free Next Day Delivery; when ordered before 12PM!
- Pick a preferred day of delivery yourself. Just let us know which day works best for you!
- Your delivery can be left safe - feel free to leave us a note for the courier.
- Click here for more delivery information.
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods to be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click here for more returns information