A really modern, luxury barred gate that adds a unique design and entrance to your homes or fields. The gate is made with rough sawn timber which provides a traditional and rustic appearance making your entrances stand out. Made in the heart of the Devon countryside using traditional joinery techniques that create the perfect entrance gate.
To make your gate we use pressure treated larch wood. This gives the gate a long lasting, strong and weatherproof finish. For the bolts, nuts and washer we use a stainless steel metal; stopping it from rusting in the rain and also helping it last longer. With all this combined we have created the perfect, long lasting and attractive field or entrance gate for you!
Mortise And Tenon Joints:
- Strength is a extremely important factor of the Windsor rough sawn bar gate! To increase the overall gate strength we use mortise in tenon joints, a very traditional joint known to provide outstanding strength.
Green Pressure Treated
- The gate is made from green pressure treated timber! Pressure treatment uses a high-pressure tank to force the preservative chemicals deep into the timber quickly. This makes the wood much more durable and able to withstand damage and exposure to moisture. Not only will pressure treated timber last longer, it won’t need as much maintenance!
Made By Hand
- Our planed gates are made by hand, by a team of very skilled joiners which have years of experience on this one gate! By the Windsor gate being made by hand it reduces machinery flaws and increases the overall quality of the gate, due to the high amount of quality checks that are carried out to ensure only the best gates are sent out to our customers!
- Tanalith water-based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance.
- Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
- Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer.
- This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
- End Styles 100mm x 75mm
- Top Rail 100mm x 75mm
- Rails 75mm x 22mm
- Made from pressure treated Larch / Douglas fir
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Ruby UK - Timber
Free delivery on all orders! We offer this service to all our UK mainland customers.
Of course we can deliver to areas outside of the UK mainland, but we do required a small extra charge. Please contact us and we're be happy provide a price!
We use our own delivery fleet and drivers to ensure the best service!
Our drivers will leave the goods where ever required! No customer is expect to every help unload the goods!
Your order will be fully trackable, a 1 hour time slot will be provided! Our tracking App will allow you to contact the driver and see his progress throughout the day.
No problem at all, our driver will always leave the goods in a safe area with a clear image of where it's been left!
Of course if there is no safe place our driver can deliver the goods to an alternative location or the delivery can be re-arrange to another date that suits you!
Yes of course! You can either arrange delivery back to our depot or we can arrange transport at a small cost!
Yes, bespoke / personalised products are one of Ruby UK's specialities.
We offer a bespoke range in cladding, gates, fence panels, decking kits, sawn timber, beams, sheds, planters and pergolas.
Offering any width, length, depth in all of the above.
We can also source any material, meaning we can make any of our products out of your desired material also!