Hasp and Staples- Wire Pattern
- This is a very good but standard Hasp and Stable wire pattern latch commonly used on narrow but high security shed doors, tool box lids and lockers to keep them shut- A padlock is often used with these as well
- Bolt is fixed for added protection
- It is a robust and hard wearing hinge set ideally for interior uses
- Available sizes are 4", 6" and can come in a zinc or epoxy black finish
- Comes with fixings!
- Standard 3-5 day delivery
- Click here for further delivery information.
- 30 day returns accepted
- Click here for further returns information.
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.