Stand out with our handmade and crafted long-lasting pressure-treated Manor entrance gate. Our expert joinery team have years of experience between them and each gate gets made to order on our Devon site. Shipped out and delivered to you within 10 working days. Each component on the gate has been pressure treated to ensure long life, a huge benefit!
- To keep its natural colour, and long life we would recommend staining the gate every 6 months with osmo clear oil.
Posts (1/3 the height of the post in the ground)
- 2.4m 6" x 6" post for all gates up to 10ft wide.
- 2.4m 8" x 8" posts for all gates in excess of 10ft wide.
- 24" adjustable bands and hooks for gates up to 10ft wide.
- 30" adjustable bands and hooks for all gates in excess of 10ft wide.
- Drop bolt for both gates.
- Ring latch.
- Secure lock with key.
Matching Pedestrian Gate
- Manor Pedestrian Gate
Width (M) - 1.2m (4ft), 1.5m (5ft),1.8m (6ft), 2.1m (7ft), 2.4m (8ft), 2.7m (9ft), 3.0m (10ft), 3.3m (11ft), 3.6m (12ft), 3.9m (13ft), 4.2m (14ft), 4.5m (15ft).
All gates are made in metric - gates are made as a pair, two leafs half of the total width.
Height (M) - 0.9m (3ft), 1.2m (4ft), 1.52m (5ft), 1.8m (6ft), 2.1m (7ft)
All Gates are made in metric
Bespoke - Bespoke sizes can be made and ordered here!
End styles - 95mm x 60mm
Top Rails - 95mm x 60mm
Back Bracing - 95mm x 33mm
Tongue & Groove - 121mm x 15mm
Timber Type - 5ths Scandinavian Redwood Joinery Grade
Surface Finish - Planed, Planed square-edge
Timber Treatment - Green Pressure Lonza Treatment. Click here to see more information on the treatment process.
Joints - Pre-drilled, Screwed, glued & dowelled.
Ruby UK Delivery & Returns
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.