Ruby's handmade driveway tongue & groove gate. Fully framed providing excellent strength and stability throughout the gates lifetime. All timber is pressure treated. We use 4"x2" Planed bracing helping create a very solid long lasting gate.
Please note: Ironwork and Posts not included but sold separately. All gates are made in metric measurements
- Length of pair: 1.8m (6ft), 2.1m (7ft), 2.4m (8ft), 2.7m (9ft), 3.0m (10ft), 3.3m (11ft), 3.6m (12ft)
- Height - 1.2m (4ft), 1.5m (5ft) and 1.8m (6ft)
- All Measurement are within 5mm
- Timber Type - Soft wood
- Timber Finish - Planed
- Timber Treatment - Latest generation Tanalith wood preservative from lonza wood protection
- Tanalith water based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance. Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications. Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer. This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Environmentally Friendly packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.