|Timber Used||Featheredge Boards|
Tanalith Pressure Treated
|Featheredge Boards||150mm x 22mm (Tapered down to 15mm and 7mm)|
|Widths of Gate (Pair)||1.8m (6ft), 2.4m (8ft) & 3.0m (10ft)|
|Height of Gate||1.65m amd 1.8m|
|Timber Finish||Rough Sawn Feather Board Edge|
Our Driveway gate is handmade here at Ruby UK. Made from pressure treated, high-quality featheredge and 38 x 88mm. With years of experience, these gates will look fantastic as a side gate. Specifically designed for strength and durability to make it long lasting and appealing. Fully framed and braced.
Posts and Ironmongery
Strong Tee Hinges - Our 18" adjustable bands & hooks are perfect for larger gates with a weight of up to 50kg. All fixings are included to make sure you set up the hinges properly. Comes in a Galvanised or Epoxy Black finish, therefore, making these hinges rust and corrosive resistant.
Straight Ring Latch - This 6" ring gate latch made from galvanised steel is perfect for this type of driveway gate amd has all fixings included. Medium Duty, meaning plenty strong enough for everyday use.
Gate Posts - A timber post which is used as a gate post. This size post is ideal for the gates and sits nicely in the ground. With rails and timber going into it, not only is it stable and long lasting but looks great!
Tanalith water based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance.
Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer.
This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Environmentally Friendly Timber
- Here at Ruby we make sure all our timber is sourced within FSC and PEFC regulated timber. This ensures the chain of custody certification traces the wood from forest to distribution, giving you the assurance that the timber has been sustainably sourced.
- FSC maintains forest biodiversity, productivity and ecological process, helping the people, forest and wildlife.
Environmentally Friendly packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
- Handmade by our team of expertly skilled and experienced carpenters; on site, in the heart of Devon.
- Years of experience between our team, using strict quality control throughout our manufacturing line.
- Ensuring only the highest quality manufactured products are dispatched out to you.
- Bespoke sizes available!
Please contact us for a gate installation quote!
Delivery and Returns
- Free Next Day Delivery; when ordered before 12PM!
- Pick a preferred day of delivery yourself. Just let us know which day works best for you!
- Your delivery can be left safe - feel free to leave us a note for the courier.
- Click here for more delivery information.
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods to be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click here for more returns information
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.