|Timber Treatment||Tanalith Pressure Treated|
|Picket Pales||Pointed or Rounded|
|Surface Finish||Planed Finish|
Ruby UK Ltd are stockists of both CladMark and DeckMark accredited timber products from our supplier
Handmade wooden picket gate perfect for gardens and pedestrian entrances. Classic garden gate manufactured from pressure treated Scandinavian softwood available with pointed or round top picket pales. Made from pressure treated softwood timber to give a long lasting life. This picket gate comes with a diagonal brace to ensure great strength and stability.
We can also provide a garden gate hinge set, including ring latch, 2 tee hinges, and bolt. We also sell individual picket pales, a perfect match to this gate and ideal for fencing your garden. As well as 6ft picket panels, either standard or a freestanding portable version.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01409 231763 and one of our experts will be happy to help with any advice or guidance; to help you purchase the perfect gate!
- Tanalith water based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance.
- Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
- Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer.
- This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Environmentally Friendly Timber
- Here at Ruby we make sure all our timber is sourced within FSC and PEFC regulated timber. This ensures the chain of custody certification traces the wood from forest to distribution, giving you the assurance that the timber has been sustainably sourced.
- FSC maintains forest biodiversity, productivity and ecological process, helping the people, forest and wildlife.
Environmentally Friendly packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
- Handmade by our team of expertly skilled and experienced carpenters; on site, in the heart of Devon.
- Years of experience between our team, using strict quality control throughout our manufacturing line.
- Ensuring only the highest quality manufactured products are dispatched out to you.
- Bespoke sizes available!
Delivery & Returns
- Free Next Day Delivery; on orders before 12PM!
- Pick a preferred day of delivery yourself. Just let us know which day works best for you!
- Your delivery can be left safe - feel free to leave us a note for the courier.
- Click here for more delivery information.
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods to be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click here for more returns information