- Timber Type - Soft wood
- Timber Finish - Planed
- Bespoke Sizes Available
- All our Driveway Gates are handmade in the heart of Devon
- Strict Quality Control goes into every gate we send out
- Click here to see all our information on the craftsmanship that goes into our gates
Please Note: That softwood is a natural product that can twist and warp through changes of climate conditions. We advise customers not tog install or apply any further treatment until the timber is fully dry, as this could cause the timber to split and warp. Timber sizes can also vary due to the weather conditions before dispatch.
One of our most popular driveway Gates. The cottage driveway gate is a fully framed entrance gate providing excellent strength and stability throughout its lifetime. Each timber component of the gate is made with pressure treated timber to ensure longevity. For the bracing we use 4" x 2" planed timber to give maximum strength to your gate while steel keeping its stand out appeal!
- Length of pair: 1.8m (6ft), 2.1m (7ft), 2.4m (8ft), 2.7m (9ft), 3.0m (10ft), 3.3m (11ft), 3.6m (12ft)
- Height - 1.2m (4ft), 1.8m (6ft)
- All Measurement are within 5mm
- All measurement are in metric and not feet
- Please note these gates are not made with mortise and tenon joints.
Please contact us for bespoke sizes on 01409 231763 or email us at email@example.com
Posts and Ironmongery
- All Ironwork & Posts Available
- 2 x 2.4m 6"x6"
- 2 x Pair of 18" Adjustable Band & Hooks
- 1 x Ring Latch
- 1 x 18" drop bolt
Delivery & Returns
- Free 3-5 Day Delivery!
- Your delivery can be left safe - feel free to leave us a note for the courier
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods to be returned in same condition as sent out
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.