Kiln dried Scandinavian Redwood
|Timber Treatment||Pressure treated with Tanalith E in a natural wood green.|
|Width (ft)||4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 11ft and 12ft|
|Height Of End Hanging Style (ft)||4ft|
|Height Of Turned Hell Hanging Style (Inch)||63.5"|
|Rail Dimensions (Inch)||3" x 1"|
|Top Rail Dimensions (Inch)||
4” x 3
Ruby UK Ltd are stockists of both CladMark and DeckMark accredited timber products from our supplier
As standard, they come as 4ft high and 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 foot wide. Made from treated sawn larch providing great quality timber and outstanding strength. Of course, we do also offer a bespoke size gate. Just give us a call on 01409 231763 and one of our friendly members of staff can talk you through and help you find the gate size you require!
To make your gate we use pressure treated larch wood. This gives the gate a long-lasting, strong and weatherproof finish. For the bolts, nuts, and washer we use a stainless steel metal; stopping it from rusting in the rain and also helping it last longer. With all this combined we have created the perfect, long-lasting and attractive field or entrance gate for you.
We supply a perfectly suited field gate hinge and field gate auto latch to give an outstanding finish to the gate. Also available are our gate posts to provide great long-lasting strength to hold your gate. If you want any help on what fittings and posts to use please don't hesitate to contact us.
We also have a guide to help you "How to fit a wooden field or entrance gate"
Please feel free to give us a call on 01409 231763 and one of our experts will be happy to help with any advice or guidance; to help you purchase the perfect gate!
Mortise And Tenon Joints:
- Strength is a extremely important factor of the Exbourne gate! To increase the overall gate strength we use mortise in tenon joints, a very traditional joint known to provide outstanding strength.
Green Pressure Treated
- The gate is made from green pressure treated timber! Pressure treatment uses a high-pressure tank to force the preservative chemicals deep into the timber quickly. This makes the wood much more durable and able to withstand damage and exposure to moisture. Not only will pressure treated timber last longer, it won’t need as much maintenance!
Made By Hand
- Our Exbourne gate is made by hand, by a team of very skilled joiners which have years of experience on this one gate! By the Exbourne gate being made by hand it reduces machinery flaws and increases the overall quality of the gate, due to the high amount of quality checks that are carried out to ensure only the best gates are sent out to our customers!
Planed All round Finish
- The Exbourne gates had a fully planed all round finish to the highest of quality. By the gate having this finish it provides a sense of luxury and looks outstanding in any driveway or field entrance!
Posts and Ironmongery
Sawn timber Post - 8ft 6x6, 8ft 7x7 and 8ft 8x8. Bespoke sizes available.
Oak Post - Long lasting gate post and looks great! Available in various sizes
24" Adjustable Hinge Set - Used to fit the gate onto the post, allow a 4" gap between post and gate using this hinge set. This is premium version and is also available in standard galvanised.
Double Gate Latch Set - This set comes with a throwover loop and drop bolt. This set is needed if two gates are hung together. This is the premium version and is also available in standard galvanised.
Self Locking Latch - Perfect if just one gate is hung by itself. This catches the gate when shut and stops it from moving or opening.
Tanalith water based preservative treatments extend the service life of your wood and helps maintain its natural appearance.
Timbers treated with Tanalith can be used with confidence in both above-ground and in-ground situations including construction, fencing, landscaping and engineering applications.
Tanalith has been tried, tested and proven to effectively extend the service life of your wood and let you enjoy it for longer.
This renowned preservative gives a proven, outstanding performance, particularly for timbers intended for use in ground contact applications and all our timbers are treated to this end use category.
Environmentally Friendly Timber
- Here at Ruby we make sure all our timber is sourced within FSC and PEFC regulated timber. This ensures the chain of custody certification traces the wood from forest to distribution, giving you the assurance that the timber has been sustainably sourced.
- FSC maintains forest biodiversity, productivity and ecological process, helping the people, forest and wildlife.
Environmentally Friendly packaging
- All packaging used to wrap our timber is 100% recyclable.
- Ruby UK is committed to reducing the impact of packaging on our environment.
Delivery and Returns
- Free up to 15 day Delivery to UK Mainland!
- Click here for more Delivery & Returns information
- 30 Day Returns Accepted
- Goods must be returned in same condition as sent out
- Click Here for more returns information
Ruby UK Delivery & Returns
Ruby UK - Timber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.